Rally and Race car hire
You can now live your dream for a day driving “Heidi” – our boss’s BMW rally/race car. This is how it works:
- You join a local car club.
- You find a suitable event to attend.
- You collect Heidi from our workshop in Kings Park where you get a full briefing.
- You drive away for the event.
- You bring Heidi back 🙂
The fee for non competitive events is $750 per day including 200 kms. Insurance is included with a $5,000 excess.
There is an additional fee for timed events to cover additional wear and tear on the car:
- Motokhanas and Kahnacross – $150.
- Track Days – $300.
- Tarmac/gravel rallies and race meetings by negotiation.
Note: The insurance does not cover competitive kms.
Tow vehicle, trailer and spares are also available. A navigator and service crew is also available.
- 180 BHP motor
- Toyota 5 speed box
- 4.3 LSD
- Wildwood disc brakes all round
- Eibach springs with Bilstein shocks
- Full race car interior
- Plumbed in fire extinguisher
- Race seats and full harness seat belts
- Intercom system.
- CAMS and AASA full roll cage