- Gift Vouchers
- Cars by make
- Cars by location
- Prices / T & Cs
- Wedding Cars
- Joy Rides
- Contact Us
How to book
Contact Nick or Keith on 0404 117 207 (This number does not accept SMS texts) or email – email@example.com
Click on the price table for a clearer image on some smartphones.
* Minimum age can be reduced to 21 on some Group B cars, subject to our insurer’s approval *
** Minimum age can be reduced to 25 on some Group C cars, subject to our insurer’s approval **
Please note that, as many of our owners work, the pick up time is strictly 8 am unless otherwise arranged in advance. If you arrive more than 20 minutes late there is no guarantee the car will be available and there will be no refund.
1. The drivers agree to return the vehicle in the same condition as when it is taken out, barring fair wear and tear, including a full tank of fuel.
2. Only the drivers listed below are to drive the vehicle and not if over the legal blood alcohol limit or under the influence of drugs.
3. The drivers confirm that they are aged over 21 for Group A cars, over 25 for Group B and C cars or over 30 for Group D cars and have not had their driver’s licence cancelled, endorsed or suspended within the last three years.
4. The vehicle must not be used on unsealed roads, nor for hire or for towing or for motor sport of any kind.
5. Drivers agree not to drive in a dangerous manner nor in contravention of any legislation or road rules.
6. All drivers are jointly and severally responsible under this agreement and authorize Self-drive Vintage & Classic Car Hire to debit the credit card supplied with any charges relating to this agreement, including any parking or traffic offences including an administration charge of $30 for each offence. $90 if a statutory declaration is required. Plus GST.
7. Drivers will be responsible for any damage (including windscreen and tyre damage) caused to the vehicle to a maximum of the insurance excess unless any clauses in this agreement are breached in which case drivers will be responsible for all costs and losses including consequential loss.
8. The insurance excess is $5,000 ($7,500 for Jaguar E-Types) and may be reduced for some vehicles in return for a daily payment.
9. A security deposit equivalent to the insurance excess will be taken by credit card upon the commencement of the hire. This will be refunded when the vehicle is returned with no damage.
10. The car is not to be used for commercial purpose – photography, display, music videos, corporate events, etc.
11. Drivers must immediately inform Vintage & Classic Car Hire of any damage or defect in the vehicle and the vehicle must not be driven should it become un-roadworthy.
12. Drivers agree to use their best endeavours to look after the vehicle including properly securing the vehicle when parked and at night, checking of all fluids and tyre pressures on a regular basis.
13. The car is to be returned before the time and date specified on this agreement. Cars returned late will be charged one additional full day hire for every 24 hour period or part thereof.
14. No smoking or animals in the car please.
You will find the detailed rental agreement here – https://www.vintageandclassiccarhire.com.au/detailed-rental-agreement/.