Here are a few recent testimonials from some of our wonderful clients:
We could not have had a happier time driving Pete in the Perth Hills last weekend. My boyfriend loved the surprise. The owner gave us a good handover and Pete drove really well. I really appreciate you accommodating my last minute request. Elfie March 2018
We had a great day out in Rocky (although one of my friends tried to change the name to Clive – I don’t know why). We even got a compliment from a couple driving a brand new Mustang!! The owner and his wife were super nice and so helpful & patient when one of our party was late. Thanks again to you & Rocky’s mum and dad for a wonderful day. Morag March 2018
We had such an amazing time! The car (Roger) was perfect and the owners were very accommodating. Truly a great experience that we will be recommending to all of our friends. Bianca March 2018
He (Stanley) had a fantastic day. Car and owner were both a pleasure to deal with. Will be back again for sure! Leif March 2018
We had a great time with Rocky on our trip to Orange and the Mustang ran perfectly. Rocky certainly got lots of attention, i.e. people waving from cars, tooting and taking photos. At one roadworks stop all the Council workers stopped work, stood at attention and one even took off his hat and placed it over this heart. I even took my own chamois with me to wipe the Mustang over each morning keep it looking immaculate. We were lucky with the weather and had the hood down for the 3 days. Phil March 2018
Loved the car (Windsor), we had a blast. Kylie March 2018
The whole experience was wonderful. Rob was helpful and very nice. He directed us well on the car. Definitely be recommending Sally and Rob to friends and family. Thanks to all. Tenyka March 2018
It was a beautiful day. Actually, I am very glad, that I was able to take my father to be in his dream for the day. He always wanted to own a Corvette, but he never got to it. Raymundo was a joy to drive. He was in good condition and we thoroughly enjoyed the experience and I have not stopped talking about it to all my friends and family. It is fantastic that people have the opportunity to be able to drive such classic muscle cars. Andrew was a really lovely guy to deal with so kudos to all of you. Akos Feb 2018
No problems at all and had a great day out, really enjoyable experience and have recommended it to a few people already. Joseph was helpful and make the pick up/drop off nice and easy. Thanks for a great day! Tom March 2018 (Bertie)
Had a blast driving the MGB (Bertie). Just like the old days. Brought back lots of memories for Carol and myself. It drove really well. One of the best birthday presents I’ve had. Some serious discussions need to be had with the better half about getting another one, forty years after the first. Ian Feb 2018
It was the BEST day. So much fun, we will do it again another time. Owner was great too. Patricia and John Feb 2018 (Gloria)
We had a great day thank you very much, unfortunately for my wife I now want to buy one!! Lloyd Feb 2018 (Stella)
We had such a fun day with Bertie! So easy to drive!! Kirra Feb 201
It was great! No problems with Chuck at all and Colin was easy to find & deal with. Michael Feb 2018
We had a fabulous day in Black Mamba. We basically went up all around the Tambourine mountain area, we had two different people wanting to know if we wanted to sell it, another one wanted to know if we hired it out and with the onlookers there was a lot of interest in the vehicle up there, I must admit it did look good and sounded nice especially when you put the boot in to it, I only did that a couple of times for a bit of pose value and we got a lot of thumbs up. A great day was had by all and would certainly recommend to anyone who was interested in doing that sort of thing. Doug Feb 2018
I enjoyed driving Matilda the engine is good has enough power to enjoy the ride, and the car is a great condition in general. In all, we had a great time driving to Hunter Valley and back and we are considering to rent Matilda again. Keith is a fabulous guy and knows a lot about Matilda and gave me an excellent introduction. Norman Feb 2018
- It was fantastic! We had an amazing day and the owner made it a very easy and quick process with picking up and dropping off. We will definitely be telling our friends and can’t wait to do it again! Samuel Feb 2018 (Gloria)
It was great! We took Prince our for a spin and a cruise, no problems on our end! Peter Feb 2018
Our family had a wonderful day out with Stanley in Warburton. The car was in immaculate condition, drove beautifully and we were able to take some memorable photos of my 3 daughters and myself with this superb MGB (Stanley). Thank you for the opportunity. Colin Feb 2018
- This was a surprise for my son’s 30th. He always wanted to buy one so I thought this would be a great gift. We had a beautiful day to have this ride. He was surprised and we all enjoyed the ride. Beautiful car and thank you to Peter, great driver. Glenda Feb 2018 (Mustang 6 Bridges Joy Ride)
- We had a lovely experience and Keith is such a lovely knowledgeable man. We could have talked for hours. Helena Feb 2018 (Matilda)
- We loved her! Matt Feb 2018 (Penelope)
- hanks so much for the car (Raymundo) and the experience and I really appreciate the lengths you went to in providing great customer service. Andrew was also fantastic and the car a dream. We had a lot of fun and my mate got a real kick out of it. I look forward to using you guys again in the future. Thanks again. Rajeh Feb 2018.
- I was the recipient of a surprise pleasure drive on my birthday around the hills of Sassafras & beyond with Stanley for a full day & I had a ball !! You see I drove the same vintage red MGB with overdrive 45 years ago & sold it with regret after my marriage as there was no garage available for it. I thoroughly nursed Stanley at the start then opened up on straight roads with a memorable burble from the exhaust then the flick of the overdrive for the ultimate peace of mind. Stanley behaved beautifully throughout – a tribute to your maintenance of this vintage classic providing me with a day I will always treasure. Best regards & thanks. Kevin Jan 2018.
- We had the most incredible day in Shelley! I know the Cobra is a racing car, but I didn’t really comprehend that I was actually going to be driving what Peter described as “a racing car very thinly disguised as a road car”. From the moment Peter started it and we heard that V8 rumble, we knew we were in for something special. It took a little while to get used to the power with a very embarrassing stall at a set of traffic lights. I channelled my inner racing driver and held up my hand to show that we were stopped on the grid:-). As we were driving along Harris Street in Ultimo, an Irish voice called out “you lucky people”. Wherever we stopped during the day we had people come over to talk about the car. They were amazed that it was a rental. At Mt Keira lookout we ran into three hot rodders. They asked us to take the car over and park next to their cars for pictures. I’ve attached pics of the day. We will be back for more. Phil & Gil Jan 2018
- Rocky was wonderful. It was an amazing experience lol Chris loved the attention he got haha men heheh Thea Jan 2018.
- Hi Keith, we had a wonderful day driving Bertie up to Mount White. It performed like a like true sports car of the 60’s fast, nimble & fun. Never missed a beat and that gear box is sweet, especially when driving the sweeping curves and corners. Plenty of waves & toots from passing passengers! We will do this again! Karen Jan 2018.
- We had a fabulous time. Tymon explained the quirks of Gloria really well. Thanks again. Melissa Jan 2018.
- We loved Bertie and the day could not have been better! Thanks so much for providing such a well maintained car and allowing us to have the best day. Jacqui Jan 2018.
- My wife has wanted to ride in a Mustang for years. So I hired Chuck and we did a road trip down the Great Ocean Road with the lid down until it started to rain at Lorne. Lid up and traveled further to Apollo Bay. Sun and lid down. Chuck was a much loved car. Colin had obviously looked after him. Alan. Jan 2018.
- We loved having the weekend with Gloria – it was hard to hand her back! She’s a beautiful vehicle! Jan. January 2018.
- A big thank you for great Australia Day with ”Bertie“! My husband had a fantastic time driving Bertie on his birthday – we both had heaps of fun! Joseph was great to deal with on the day – punctual, friendly and very informative about the vehicle. We will certainly recommend Vintage Classic Cars to our friends, and hope to trial more cars in the not-too-distant future. Karen Jan 2018.
- My husband and I had a wonderful time with Shelley and it was lovely to meet Peter and his wife. The day was a very memorable experience. Elaine Jan 2018.
- Great day with Stella turning heads wherever we took her .Owner was easy going and flexible,which in turn made everything easy as we had to change the days due to bad weather.Will recommend and use again.Thanks Salvatore Jan 2018.
- We wanted to thank you, and Pete, for a wonderful day! An amazing experience to take one of those out a spin. Thanks, Mike Jan 2018
- Black Mamba was very good. We enjoyed the day and car very much. Stuart Dec 2018
- ”Bertie” is a very lovely car to drive, and I had a very enjoyable day. Soren Jan 2018
- Thank you so much for letting us use Rocky, we had a great time. I attached a picture – Dave, recipient of this gift, was a VERY HAPPY boy 🙂 Had no issues at all, Peter and his wife were a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much again! Julia Dec 2017
- My partner and I thoroughly enjoyed our time with Sally! We cruised the coast line and took in all the beautiful surroundings. The Gentleman we dealt with was very accommodating and I would recommend the experience to friends and family. Nicole Dec 2017.
- My father had a very enjoyable day in Pip thank you. Brett Dec 2017.
- We recently took Sally Mustang for a day long drive and we LOVED it. She was a pleasure to be in and trip around our beautiful city on a beautiful day. What a privileged it was. Sally was a gift for my hubby, which he thoroughly enjoyed and the only problem now is WE would both like to own one. In the past, it was always his dream but I am now a convert! My teenage boys who are pretty hard to impress had a lovely day out with her too. Thank you so much and please pass on our thanks to her owner, who was so passionate about his car, and now I completely understand why. Hoping to hire her again some day. Gavin and Sandra Dec 2017.
- It was the best time. Great fun. We wandered round the Hunter Valley region all day, stopping for lunch and morning and afternoon tea. We were blessed with fine but overcast weather and could have the top down all day, except last half hour of rain. The owners of ‘Lynne’ were a charming couple; the pick up was easy and at drop off we chatted for a good half hour or so.
Thoroughly recommend the experience. There’s nothing like the roar of a V8! Stuart. Dec 2017
- Many thanks for the follow up email and for all of your help in setting this up. It really made my boyfriends 30th birthday and he absolutely loved Rocky, so much so that he is now on the hunt for one to restore if he can (if you have any tips on finding one etc I’m sure you’d make him very happy!). I have to say the service was fantastic, Rocky is a beautiful car and obviously well looked after and we were surprised how economical he was. Thanks again for helping to create such a special memory, we’ll definitely be recommending it to any friends with special birthdays coming up. Thanks, Julie Dec 2017
- We had a great time with Jeremy for Mum and Dad’s 50th wedding anniversary, thankyou! Mum was so excited to drive ‘her’ car again and Dad had tears in his eyes, saying it brought back such good memories of when they had “Samantha” in the early 70’s. He also couldn’t stop laughing when I briefly hopped in the back seat (lying lengthways!) – in the same place they used to put me in my carry cot as a baby! We took Jeremy up to a cafe in Maleny with views over the Glasshouse Mountains, where Mum read out from her 1967 diary from when they met and married! The day could not have been more perfect so thanks again for sharing Jeremy with us! Tracey Nov 2017.
- Had a great day with Black Mamba. Owned a few Ford V8s in my youth and this brought back some sweet memories. Love that sweet roar of this Mustang’s V8, so much better than the harsh crackle of the Holdens I used to square off against. My son, who is a big Mustang fan, was totally thrilled to arrive for his Year 12 high school formal in such an immaculate (and noisy) example. Thanks for making his special day such a memorable one. Paul Nov 2017.
- Hi Keith, we had a great time with Miss Daisy! Thanks, Karina Nov 2017.
- Yes, we took Roger out for a drive arranged by MGCC Sydney to Wollongong for picnic/lunch. The MGB 1965 was OK, we had no problems and we did enjoy driving MGB in Australia. I will hire the same MG again when we go to Australia next time. Rauno Nov 2017.
- Had such a perfect day taking Raymundo out with my Dad for his 60th birthday! No problems to report and Andrew the owner was a legend. Truly splendid experience.Thank you, Ben Nov 2017.
- Charley was great,no dramas with car had a blast but now I want my own! Mark Nov 2017
- Had a marvellous time with Stanley. I was warned that the brakes may need a heavier foot than my Astra’s power assisted break pedal…a great reminder. Ditto the lack of power steering. Again, a great time was had by both of us. Thanks heaps. Graham Nov 2017.
- Raymundo was fantastic and what a great way to get around! John Nov 2017.
- We have an awesome time with Bertie. It was great fun actually “driving a car” rather than just steering one. It was great to take the car up the old pacific hwy. My mother in law’s birthday was the reason we hired Bertie and she loved it. I think I had just as much fun as her driving my mother in law around and then playing chauffer to various other family members who wanted to go for a spin around the block. Great day had by all and Bertie handled all the attention beautifully. Brett Nov 2017.
- We had an absolutely fantastic time in Hank, the Mustang.Peter. Nov 2017.
- We had a great day with the mini, and my wife was very excited when I turned up with “another lady” (Matilda). Our anniversary day turned out great and the weather couldn’t have been better.
No issues with the car after getting used to brakes and steering we had a blast! Gareth Nov 2017.
- Just want to say a big thank you to you for our day with Stanley.We had a fantastic time and the weather was just perfect.We had do much fun and took heaps of photos. Craig was so very polite and helpful. Thank you once again. Gail and Rob Nov 2017.
- We loved taking Bertie out – no problems at all and so much fun. Sneha Nov 2017.
- It was a very enjoyable day and Charley worked perfectly. Ross Oct 2017.
- I cannot say just how much we enjoyed our day with FINS. The day was a surprise 70th birthday present for my sister-in-law. To drive a red convertible had been on her bucket list for some time and she was absolutely amazed when she saw Finns. It was a flawless day altogether including the weather. May I also congratulate you and your team on the service we received, we could not have asked for more. Lyn Oct 2017
- We had a great day out with Miss Daisy thank you. It was a surprise birthday gift for my husband and he loved it! A Very comfortable and spacious car. Julie Oct 2017
- Penelope was great. One of the best experiences of my life. The sound she makes is spine tingling. Was just a shame that it rained on our wedding day so I was unable to get any shots with her and my new bride. But she was infallible. Gave me a greater appreciation for the E type than I already had. Thanks for letting me take her out. I will definitely be looking into hiring another car in the future. Tom Oct 2017
- Great experience with Rocky , from the phone call the day before , to a seamless pick up service , all good and a very enjoyable day. Vince. Oct 2017.
- Was a great day with Windsor, have always loved mustangs and finally got the chance to drive a classic. Steve ORockyct 2017.
- Rocky was great. It was a surprise gift for my wife and she loved it. Will definitely do it again. Thanks. Gary. Oct 2017.
- I loved our time with Hank! Highly recommend and will be taking It out again! Dale. Oct 2017.
- Absolutely loved Blanche! Thank you. Jackie Oct 2017.
- I wanted to send a quick email to thank you for the wonderful Mustang Hire over the weekend! My partner and I had such a blast in Windsor and I’m sure we will be back again. Stephanie. Oct 2017
- We really enjoyed our day with Windsor. It was perfect weather to put the top down and I don’t think we put it back up until we were headed home. A great day in a beautiful car, thank you! Dan Sept 2017.
- My partner was absolutely taken back in time from when she was a child and driving with her father, thank you for bringing back the good memories with Pip. Hopefully we can do it again at a later date. Garry Sept 2017.
- Matilda was great. It was the perfect car for our wedding day. We’ll be sure to pass on your website to family and friends! Christine. Sept 2011
- We had a wonderful time in Lynn ! Terry and his wife were lovely. Thanks again – we had a great time. Stephanie Sept 2017.
- The day with Windsor, the Mustang was great, we really enjoyed it. Mick, the owner, was friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend it. Shelby Sept 2017.
- Owned an E-Type in the early 70’s so as you can imagine enjoyed the experience enormously. At that time the E-Type had the most comfortable drives cockpit of any car……….. and it ( Penelope) still still holds that title in my opinion, having owned an enormous variety of cars in the following 45+ years. Also relived that low down torque !!!!! ‘Penelope‘ had the best exhaust resonance of any Jaguar I have owned or heard. Just added layers to the experience. All the arrangements were handled with courtesy efficiently. Thanks so much. Tony Sept 2017.
- We had such a lovely time in Windsor! Such a cool car. We had no problems at all. Thank you again for all the assistance from Nick getting it all sorted. : ) Fran Sept 2017.
- Black Mamba was a brilliant car; great sound; perfect day; we both loved every second of it. Iconic car. One little boy pointed at it and said “Mustang!” (At a roundabout near you) that put a big smile on my face, no-one has ever pointed at me and exclaimed “Toyota!” 51 years old, one speed wipers, no demister , roof leaked a bit; who cares! It was a memorable experience for us both, thank you for that. David Sept 2017
- Thanks for your help with Matilda on Saturday. Mum had a ball driving it! Christine. Sept 2017.
- We had a great day with Roger. The car was fantastic. We would love to do it again soon. Amanda Aug 2017.
- Stella did everything we expected and we had a great day. It was a great way to celebrate a birthday weekend. David Aug 2017.
- Nothing like having a Ferrari parked outside your house to get the neighbours’ jealous! Our driver Sergio was fantastic. He drove like a pro showing the great handling of the car. The sound from the high revving V8 was music to the ears. Sergio had lots of stories of driving adventures past which he shared along with other interesting life stories. We did a loop of the city, driving in the Lane Cove Tunnel(lovely echo) over the Anzac Bridge, down to Millers point for some photos and then over the Harbour Bridge. All in all the Ferrari Joy ride was just a great day out – an excellent experience! Guy. Aug 2017.
- The whole process with Pip was a dream and a joy! Mike. July 2017.
- The drive in Stanley was nostalgia plus. I had a few English cars early in my career (1960s), in the workshop as much as on the road. The MG was good overall.Steering was very sharp on the move, good feedback, gearshift notchy but precise, handling & roadholding good. The growly exhaust was typical MGB but a relief for the ears to get back in the Honda. Eddy July 2017.
- It was really good. Roger behaved impeccably. Top down motoring up the Old Pacific Highway for lunch at Patonga was lovely. It brought back memories of my own, almost identical 1965 MGB (red, wire wheels etc) which I owned in 1975. Roger was in a bit better condition though. Thanks again for the great experience. Alastair July 2017.
- We loved Windsor! The kids and Mel had a ball and I got home and now looking to buy my own lol. Loved every second of it thank you very much. Adam. June 2017.
- I just wanted to pass on my thanks to yourself and Fred for the wonderful experience of driving Hank. We had an amazing day. What a pleasure to drive such a magnificent classical car. We drove to Wollongong to see our eldest boy at University. He was also very impressed and couldn’t get enough photos with the car. Actually, most of the Uni students that saw the car were suitably impressed. We must have taken literally a hundred photos. It was a fantastic day and an amazing opportunity. Please pass on our thanks to Fred. He was so accommodating and helpful. Thank you again for everything. Unbelievable, incredible experience! Leonie June 2017.
- We had a great time in Black Mamba she was kind to us the whole day and didn’t miss a beat. We cruised up and down the coast as well as headed into the mountains and it was a really cool experience. Peter. June 2017.
- It was fantastic. Husband Darryl had no idea. The Shelby was gorgeous and Darryl absolutely loved it. Meaghan June 2017.
- We had a great weekend thank you. Frankie looked, sounded, and drove the part for sure. Was a 60th weekend present for my father in law who had a smile on face all weekend driving around the hills in such a stunning car. Frankie’s owner was so warm, generous and helpful it made the experience complete. Thanks so much. Ross. June 2017.
- We took out Chuck for a spin. We had a great time. Chuck behaved himself very well and we enjoyed ourselves a lot. Athina. June 2017.
- We had a great day in Rocky. He behaved himself and enjoyed the stretch out on the freeway. Makes me want to buy one even more now that I’ve had a taste. Sue. May 2017.
- My Brother & I greatly enjoyed our outing in Bertie, and a return to 60s something motoring. The MG performed faultlessly, however it is interesting to compare current sanitised driving to that era. Jim & Rod May 2017.
- Roger behaved beautifully and my dad had a great time driving his family around in style. All was wonderful thank you! Susan. May 2017.
- I was very pleased with Abigail, and the fellow who did all the paperwork. He was very friendly and easy to talk to. The car behaved very well. Gus May 2017.
- By the size of the smile on my brothers face and his family , I’d say it was clear “Rocky” was a real success…..so thank you !!! I hope to book again soon. Carlo. May 2017.
- Both myself and my partner had a great time driving Chuck, we took her along the Great Ocean Road for the weekend and it was amazing. The car ran really smoothly and other than she was a bit hard to start first thing in the morning (it was really cold) we had no problems at all. I would highly recommend this experience to my friends and family. Amelia. June 2017.
- Thanks Keith. Rocky was fantastic. I forgot how amazing classic cars sound and smell! I admit I’ve been visiting the website to see what I might like to take out for a spin in future….. Ben May 2017.
- I apologise for not getting back to you earlier. In short, congratulations on the way the entire process is run from booking until the day. Very professional and the host at Yeronga was very good too. It was a lovely way to celebrate my Mum’s 80th birthday – she was delighted and is still talking about it to her friends. We were able to give Charley a good gallop on the way to the mountain and had some fun through the twisties. I was given the opportunity on the evening before to postpone as the weather was looking bleak which was very generous. As it was for a birthday I pushed ahead and fortunately the weather was beautiful on the day. Thanks again and best regards, Dave. June 2017
- We had a great day in Rocky and everything was fantastic. Great car! The gentlemen who prepared the car was extremely helpful and diligent. Great experience we would definitely recommend. Michael May 2017,
- I hired “Stella” for my wife’s birthday at Surfers Paradise. Just wanted to say a big thank you for the car. My wife said it was the best birthday she has ever had. I will tell all my friends, thanks very much. Ben May 2017
- We thoroughly enjoyed hiring “Bertie”. Pick up point in Miranda is so convenient to the Airport and then a day meandering through Royal National Park, down Coastal Road to Wollongong and return was absolutely fantastic in the red 1964 MGB. A wonderful experience – great fun! Roger Apr 2017
- We both loved Lynn, the Red Mustang. It was a fantastic day and great way to experience a car you love but will probably never buy! Great to drive and lots of people stopping and staring!! Many thanks. Caroline June 2017.
- We had a lovely day in Charley! We will definitely look at hiring her again!! Great way to spend a Saturday!! Many thanks, Jo. Apr 2017
- We had a perfect day in the M3! It was easy to drive and sounded glorious. My boys (6 & 8) loved the novelty of driving in a car with no roof and we couldn’t have asked for better open top weather for the trip to Pearl Beach. Heinrich’s owner was very friendly and easy going. We would definitely consider hiring a classic car again. Perhaps an MGB next time 🙂 Gareth Apr 2017
- Ha! Matilda was great and we all had a ball! Thanks again for the car! Brett Apr 2017
- Had a great day with Loretta the weather was perfect and so was Loretta. She was easy to pick up and return Terry and his wife are a delightful. My teenage girls loved the day with the top down touring the vineyards. Susan Apr 2017.
- We had a great experience with Blanche. Beautiful car! Tom Apr 2017.
- Really enjoyed lynn. No complaints and would do it again for a special occasion. Brian Apr 2017.
- Windsor was fantastic! Not a single issue! Wouldn’t mind having him at home! Peter. Apr 2017.
- It was a fantastic day. Lynn looked pristine when I picked it up. The weather was a bit overcast so we thought it best to keep the roof on. I was initially nervous about driving a car like that (it was the first V8 that I have driven!). Again a great day and thanks to all. Damian Apr 2017.
- We had the most tremendous day yesterday in Fins, my husband said it was the best birthday present ever and SO much more of an experience than he expected. Totally worth waiting for awesome weather. Paul was great. Belinda Apr 2017.
- We certainly enjoyed taking Miss Daisy for a spin. Great car, great contact, great day! Thanks again! It was an easy process and I would recommend it further. Fabian Mar 2016.
- Being able to drive Rocky not only fulfilled a life long dream but reignited my desire to own my own classic Mustang. Rocky ran like a charm all day and roared when asked without hesitation. Thank you for allowing me to spend the day with Rocky. Daniel Mar 2016.
- The day went exceptionally well. We were very pleased with the service provided for our daughter’s special day, and particularly the quiet drive home late at night after the wedding. Alfred didn’t miss a beat, all good. Graham Mar 2017.
- Thank you for bringing your beautiful Sophia into the city and making the day for my young nephew and his grandmother! Thank you also for elevating me to the lofty status of favourite uncle! Darren Mar 2017.
- Stanley was the consummate Gentleman. He enjoyed a cruise down Peninsula Link, where he joined us for lunch at T’Gallant Winery, followed by dessert at The Strawberry Farm. A quick visit to say hello to his counterparts at Charlie’s Auto Museum and a rest stop at Arthur’s Seat to take in sweeping views of the bay. Stanley and Darryl were two tired boys at the end of what was a very memorable day. The experience has only enhanced Darryl’s wish to purchasing an MG in the not too distant future. Cherie. March 2017
- Hi Keith, we had a wonderful day with Penelope. Thanks again. I was very impressed with how she handled the 35degree weather the day we took her out. Now I just need to figure out how to get one of my own 🙂 Dylan. Feb 2017
- Hiring Black Mamba was a (significant) birthday present for my wife and she had a smile on her face all day. The car ran well and was a lot of fun. Stuart. Feb 2017.
- Black Mamba was a brilliant car; great sound; perfect day; we both loved every second of it. Iconic car. One little boy pointed at it and said “Mustang!” (At a roundabout near you) that put a big smile on my face, no-one has ever pointed at me and exclaimed “Toyota!”
51 years old, one speed wipers, no demister , roof leaked a bit; who cares! It was a memorable experience for us both, thank you for that. David Feb 2017.
- Yes had a great time with Hank , really enjoyed the few days we had. Definitely do it again , thanks. Robert. Feb 2017.
- A huge thanks. Stella was a wonderful surprise for hubby for his birthday and everyone loved the outing. My Dad (aged 78) and Mum (70) was visiting with us in Gold Coast and they absolutely loved the experience as did our teenage children. The weather was perfect and we drove to Byron Bay and shared seats in the Mustang at different times with the family. I enjoyed driving our SUV behind and watching them enjoy themselves. We enjoyed breakfast at Three Blue Ducks and to the beach and shops in Byron. Everyone was a little sunburnt but it was worth it! Susie Jan 2016.
- Thanks to my Two Sons and Two Daughters and Step Son Scott For wonderful 70th Birthday present of driving Windsor The Red Convertible for the day .Unfortunately I was not able to drive Windsor my self But i took pride of Place in the Passenger seat and our whole family came along In a following Car taking turns at be a Passenger in this Wonderful Vintage Car in Immaculate Condition we even giving Windsor a chamois of the Body With loving Care. Thanks for such a wonderful Dream come true for me to Drive a Mustang. Terry Jan 2017.
- We had a great day with Penelope. She behaved impeccably. The weather was perfect, and even though it was a hot day she showed no sign of overheating. We have a fantastic trip through the Royal National Park and over the Sea Cliff bridge. We will definitely be back for more. Richard Jan 2017.
- Just to show you how much we loved Angelika I have attached some very special photos. John was also very good to deal with. He was just as passionate about our day being special as he is about his car. Nick was also very responsive in regards to arranging the booking. Overall, a great experience. Chris Jan 2017.
- I had an absolute ball of a time with Roger. We had a family convertible picnic day in Kiama, traveling down via the sea cliff and with my daughter following in convoy in her 2005 VW Beetle convertible – Roger performed spectacularly going down the coast and then back home via Kangaroo Valley. I also had a fantastic trip up to Wiseman’s Ferry with my wife on Sunday – the road to St Albans over the ferry was a spectacular place to experience driving Roger. Terry was also a pleasure to deal with – he had Roger immaculately prepared, and thoroughly explained everything about the car. All in all I’m very happy with my experience in hiring Roger, everything went really smoothly and it’s a weekend I’m sure I’ll still be smiling about for months to come. Michael Jan 2017.
- Rocky was excellent, a great day thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, thanks very much for the experience. Volker Jan 2017.
- My wife and I had a lovely day in Goldie. The car ran faultlessly and the owners were very nice and explained all about the car. We would recommend this service to anyone. Karl. Jan 2017.
- Our day was most enjoyable and Roger performed admirable. It was a great experience and brought back many fond memories of motoring with the hood down. May take up an opportunity in the future to try another of your classics. Tony Jan 2017.
- Just got back from my ride in Rocky. It was fantastic ! The 67 gt mustang was beautiful and never missed a beat. Peter, my driver was a great guy and a pleasure to ride with, a wonderful knowledgeable man with a great sense of humour. Thank you for a great experience that I will recommend to all my friends and family. A brilliant day! Cheers and thank you very much. Richard. Jan 2017
- Yesterday’s joyride was fantastic, my partner absolutely loved the surprise! And George was such a wonderful driver and we highly recommend him. Thank you so much for organising it all for me. Will definitely be using your company again if we ever need another car hire. Catherine Jan 2017.
- All the arrangements went smoothly, we had a wonderful time in Stanley. Thanks for your help, especially for arranging it at such short notice. We will happily recommend you to our friends. Sandra Jan 2017
For hundreds more testimonials click here – http://www.vintageandclassiccarhire.com.au/archived-testimonials/