Pick up from Strathalbyn, SA.
Seats 4/5. Manual Gearbox.
This is what Richard has to say about his awesome ‘stang:
A 1966 Mustang with a 350 horsepower 302 V8 that has been professionally converted to right hand drive using a power steering rack. The set up of the car has been based around performance hills driving, with good torquey power, great handling (well for 1966 anyway) and excellent braking.
Features include –
- Built 302 V8 with 230KW to the wheels (approx. 350HP at the engine). Motor has alloy heads, high compression, double pumper Holley and roller cam.
- 5 speed manual transmission.
- 8 inch limited slip diff.
- 4 wheel disc brakes. Wilwood’s at the front and US Thunderbird in the rear.
- 17inch wheels with high performance tyres.
- Right hand drive, including rack and pinion power steering.
- 60’s style performance suspension.
Everything mechanical has been rebuilt or replaced with new over the 5 years or so I have owned the car.
What more can be said? Simply book it, turn up and enjoy.
Gift vouchers available from the drop down menu.
Check out what our clients say here – http://www.vintageandclassiccarhire.com.au/testimonials/